Thursday, January 20, 2011

this entry is only for YEE


My life is full of contentment.. 
Whenever u text me.. When i heard ur voice.. Whenever u spent ur time with me..
It was the best moment ever in my life.

I know that.. 
How degil I am, How keras kepala I am, How ego I am, How I'm not pretty !
You told me that nobody love me as my parents and u do love me..
U will also love me no matter how bad i am.. (appreciate it the most)

How can i live without u ? 
It almost 4 years we’ve been together. 
Did u know how much i give my heart n soul to u ? 
How much i love u ? 

I'm sorry..
I meant it.. 
I do love u and i will always do ..
from me, ur YEE.

2 comments:

  1. my dear yee sayang...
    teharuuuuu niiiii..
    ish...
    remember this.
    "ily & imy"
    with heart, for yee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i will always remember that.. thanks honeybee! ;D

    ReplyDelete